After School Enrichment
Classes in art, crafts, music, sports, movement, reading, nature and more are offered after school. Some classes are before school.
- Session 3: 5 weeks – April 3 to June 2
with make-up classes to June 9
After school homework assistance and quiet study area for fourth through eighth grade students Monday 2:15-3:15 and Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 3:00-4:00
- Session 3: 8 weeks – April 3 to June 2
- Notification of class enrollment: Class lists will be posted by the office. A note/email will be sent home if class not available or if student is on the waiting list for a class.
- Your donations for class fees and supplies support this program and make it available for all students.
- Bus service available at 3pm Tuesday-Friday for primary students taking after school classes
- For information contact Mrs. Proulx, ASE Program Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org, or office, 707-822-4896.
- Classes do fill up quickly so early enrollment is suggested.
Instructors for 2016-17 classes are needed. Check with the office or email Mrs. Proulx.
Session One of Homework Club and Study Hall starts the week of September 12. Second Grade: 2:15-3:00 Tuesdays and Thursdays…