After School Enrichment
Activity Classes 2018-19
- Classes in art, crafts, music, sports, movement, reading, nature and more offered after school
- Some classes offered before school
Session 1: October 2 to December 7 (8 weeks)
- Make-up classes December 10-14 and December 17-20
- No regular classes during conference week, November 9-16
- Holidays – November 12 and November 19-23
Session 2: January 22 to March 22 (8 weeks)
- Make-up classes to April 1 to April 12
Session 3: April 15 to May 24 (5 weeks)
- Make-up classes May 28 to June 3
- Holiday – May 27
Academic Support Classes
- Homework Club for grades 2-3 on Tuesday and Thursday 2:15-3:00
- Study Hall for grades 4-8 on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday for one hour after school
Session 1: September 17 to December 14 (11 weeks)
- No regular classes conference week, November 9-16
- Holidays – November 19-23
Session 2: January 7 to March 22 (10 weeks)
- Holidays – January 21, February 18-22
Session 3: April 1 to June 3 (8 weeks)
- Holidays –April 22-26, May 27
- Notification of class enrollment: Class lists will be posted by the Library on ASE display. A note/email will be sent home if class not available or if student is on the waiting list for a class. Watch board for updates.
- Fees for classes are on registration form with supply fee. Students that qualify for reduced lunch eligible for class for a reduced price. Classes are free for free lunch students. All students pay supply fees.
- Bus service available at 3:00 PM Tuesday-Friday for primary students taking after school classes.
- For information contact Mrs. Proulx, ASE Program Coordinator, email@example.com, or leave a voicemail at (707) 633-9090
- Classes do fill up quickly so early enrollment is suggested.
Instructors for 2018-19 classes are needed. Check with the office or email Mrs. Proulx.