The Jacoby Creek School Activity Center
- Open Monday through Friday from 2:15-5:30.
- During the two conference weeks, the hours change to 1:15-5:30.
- The Activity Center is closed on all school holidays and on the last day of school.
- Activity Center Director: Colleen Bryie firstname.lastname@example.org
Cost: The fee is $4 per hour after the first 15 minutes. Families are charged only for the time that the child is physically at the Activity Center.
The cost for students that qualify for a reduced lunch price is $0.40 per hour, and those qualifying for free lunch receive care free of charge.
- The Activity Center is open Monday through Friday 7:30-5:30 with a maximum cost of $32 per day.
- Summer sign up forms will be available on April 2, 2018.
- The summer program is recommended for third grade and younger students.
- Incoming kindergarten and transitional kindergarten students are welcome.
- Children have the opportunity to work in the garden, cook, create arts and crafts, and read.
- Summer rates are based on individual schedules.
Please call the school for additional information.