On this page you can find important information, documents, forms and links. If you have a question, need help, or can’t find a document that you need please contact our office with your request.
- Annual Notice to Parents Legal Update (PDF)
- Cover Letter for Start of School Documents (PDF)
- Student Handbook (PDF)
- Yearly Calendar (PDF)
- Monthly Calendar
- Bell Schedule
- Lunch Menu
- Field Trip/Excursion Waiver and Medical Authorization (JPA-1)
- Title VII Student Eligibility Certification (PDF)
- Title IX (PDF)
- 2017-18 EPA Proposed Budget Expenditures (PDF)
- Final 2015-16 reports for Cafeteria and EPA (PDF)
- LCAP: 2018-19 Local Control and Accountability Plan (PDF)
- LCAP: 2018-19 LCAP ESSA Federal Addendum
- Single School District Plan
- CDE 2018-19 Consolidated Funding Application (PDF)
- Application and Permit for Use of School Facilities (PDF)
- IDEA Procedural Safeguards in English
- IDEA Procedural Safeguards in Spanish
- Enrollment Letter and Timeline
- Registration Form
- Proof of Residence for Enrollment
- School Record Request (Transfer Students)
- Interdistrict Transfer Form (students not living in district)
Required Health Forms
Beginning of the Year Forms and Information
- Annual Notice to Parents- Rights and Responsiblity
- Policies on Conduct and Sexual Harassment
- Policy on Non-Discrimination
- Type 2 Diabetes Information (7th grade only)
- Notification regarding Use of Pesticides
- When to Keep Kids home from School Information
- Indian Education Program Information
- Annual Calendar
- Handbook for Parents and Family: This includes Attendance Information, Uniform Compliant Procedures, Parent Participation Information, School Dress Code and Behavior Policies.
Special Education Information
The Jacoby Creek School District is a part of the Humboldt-Del Norte Education Special Education Local Plan Area (SELPA), which operates out of the Humboldt County Office of Education.
We offer special education services to our students in accordance with state and federal law, and employ fully-credentialed specialists to work with our students who qualify for the program. For more information, call our Principal Melanie Nannizzi or Superintendent Tim Parisi at 707-822-4896.
National School Lunch Program
The National School Lunch Program is a federally assisted meal program operating in public and nonprofit private schools and residential child care institutions. It provides nutritionally balanced, low-cost or free lunches to children each school day.
- Eligibility Information (PDF)
- Information on How to Apply for Free and Reduced-Price Meals (PDF)
- Application for Free and Reduced-Price Meals at JCS (PDF)
You must print and fill out this form. Be sure to sign and return promptly to school.
- Translated Applications
- Find more info from the NSLP website.
Additional Information on Nutritional Programs:
- Apply for CalFresh Benefits, Formerly Known as Food Stamps
- Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants, and Children (WIC)